If your child is anything like mine, they most likely always have your attention. Audrey doesn’t like to be alone, and is always either being held or being played with. She’s a very curious and active baby, so she’s just not used to being by herself for any period of time. Our daily schedule can be quite tedious, so I often switch things up to keep Audrey’s interest. For the past month I have captured some of our moments to share as ideas for others. Feel free to use these ideas to help plan a fun day with your little one!
- Finger paint! I buckled Audrey in her high chair and let her go wild with non-toxic tempera paint and a canvas. I also got a beautiful new painting for my wall. It’s a win-win.
2. Make fresh fruit Popsicles! I used my Baby Bullet to quickly blend up combinations of different kinds of fruit, including bananas, peaches and strawberries. They’re not only healthy, but they’re a sweet way to cool off while playing outside in the sun! (More information located in the “Recipes” tab).
3. Take advantage of the warm weather and play outside in the pool!
4. …Or make an indoor one!
5. Try new foods! Audrey doesn’t normally like trying new things, but watermelon is one of her favorites.
6. Go make memories out in the sun! Take walks, play on the swing set or in the play house, or even just play in the grass.
Sometimes you may feel as though in order to have fun you must plan a trip to the zoo or to the park, but spending quality time with your children shouldn’t have to cost you anything! Your baby is only a baby once, so take some time out of your day to push your worries and stress to the side and make memories that will last a lifetime!
Thanks for reading & hope these tips were helpful! 🙂 Updating on Audrey soon!
Join my email list or follow my Instagram for updates in the future.